Monday, October 17, 2011

set fire to everybody.

I really had a good cry last night. Caught up with myself.
Felt sorry for the poor bleeding bastard on my bed.
She was all ripped up.
"when you found me i was in pieces."

ENJOY your NORMAL LIFE. i hope it's really quite UN SPEC TAC ULAR.
set fire to the rain.
break it break it break it break it break it break it break it break it break it broken. break it broken.

I'M GOING MAD
 where is mad?
FAR AWAY.

when you found me i was in season. i was in fashion. my nails were painted red and there were gold things everywhere. gold flecks. gold freckles in her eyes. she'd cried, they were all ashine.

TELEPORT MASSIVE.

it's perfectly fine to be madly in love on screen but never show real emotion in real life because we're afraid, we don't really know what that is. it's safe if it's on screen. it's okay if it's on screen. because that's not real life. you don't really kill people with  a look.
no one dies from holding hands.
a kiss won't split you open.
but then it did. then it did and then my mind broke along a fault line.
teleport massive.
it's okay to be a wreck on television. but when you do it in real life they put you away. shuushuuu. quiet.
quiet quiet front yard.
quiet quiet back yard.
quiet quiet houses.
quiet quiet.

you must have heard it from my best friend.
she's always talking when she should be listening.

how did you know.
cause i never told
you found out
i've got a crush on you.

wind it up and break it down never frown only upside down turn the corner and find a foreigner where foreign is here. bring a book write it drown have a look have a look look.

( i recently had my heart shattered. i'm recovering like everyone else now. but i'm not doing as well as i should. i'm sorry if i fail. i'm sorry that the weight that came put my strength to shame. i'm sorry i cried. i'm sorry i was tried.

No comments:

Post a Comment