Monday, January 17, 2011

one word.

i like the middle of the night. i like (i live with 10 people all over the age of 30; i'm 19 (i'm 20) i hate them all, all those assholes.) sleeping without any pj's, without any skivs on even. i like more to walk out of my room in what god gave me and a touque to take a piss in the middle of the night. i like the horrified face i imagine my room mate next door (that asshole) would have if he were to catch me going to the loo in the middle of the night naked. i hate that bastard.

"
to simulate motion it does not mean you have gotten anywhere. where are you? where have you gone? what are you doing there? why do you never ask questions. these aren't facts you are presenting only sad truths. why are you such a sad soul? why did you trap your poor soul in there. pyt. won't help you you know. you won't grow. where are you going? what are you doing now. don't tell me don't show me, let me feel. let me feel you.
CAN I REACH INSIDE AND TAKE IT ALL OUT CAN I REACH INSIDE AND TAKE IT ALL OUT CAN I REACH INSIDE AND TAKE IT ALL OUT CAN I REACH INSIDE AND TAKE IT ALL OUT CAN I REACH INSIDE AND TAKE IT ALL OUT CAN I REACH INSIDE AND TAKE IT ALL OUT CAN I REACH INSIDE AND TAKE IT ALL OUT CAN I REACH INSIDE AND TAKE IT ALL OUT CAN I REACH INSIDE AND TAKE IT ALL OUT CAN I REACH INSIDE AND TAKE IT ALL OUT CAN I REACH INSIDE AND TAKE IT ALL OUT CAN I REACH INSIDE AND TAKE IT ALL OUT
can i hold you.
i want to hold you.
you fragile thing you.
bloody all over the place you bleeding bird you.

No comments:

Post a Comment