Saturday, January 8, 2011

hello again.

i'm so. drunk.

completely blasted. dancing with two girls. one is my girl friend. yeah my girlfriend. i have a girlfriend and a boyfriend. she's a fucking bombshell, buzzed blonde hair, big blue eyes and lips to die for. i pull her close and grin, spin her away and feel the rhythm. fuuck it. i told them not to let me spend any more money on booze but fuck it. i slip away to the bar, cross my arms under my chest and wait for someone to notice my boobs. sure enough i get the "what'll it be?" look.
"sweet and cheap."
"something sweet and cheap?" he starts mixing and i pull out my cash. i sip it. briiiilliant. i like this guy.
more dancing more dancing more dancing. isn't this guy gay? why does he keep grabbing me that way? fuuuuck it. more dancing more dancing more dancing more dancing. we're breathing in eachothers faces, greedy hands all over and under and taking what they can't have. curiosity gets the best
"are you straight by any chance?"
"why don't you find out?" devil grins all around and we kiss like yumm.
more dancing more dancing more dancing more dancing more dancing more dancing more dancing more dancing more dancing more dancing more dancing more dancing
i sit down. he sits down.
"give me yr cell phone."  i give him my number and fuck off. he's later to be known as Scotty. nothing ever happens between me and Scotty.
another drink. same bartender. he's cute. i want.
"sweet and cheap."
"sweet and cheap."
more dancing more dancing more dancing more dancing more dancing more dancing more dancing
he's looking at me i'm looking at him. nothing serious, dance floor glances. fuuuuck it.
i swagger to the other side of the bar. get his attention.
"i want a napkin and a pen!"
"what?" i make writing motions.
"napkin and pen. thanks."
my number, my name and 'for fun <3' i give it back to him and smile.
we're outta here.

same night Scotty sends a hullo. same night Jasper the bartender sends a hullo.

a week or two later.

<what're you doing tonight?>
<drinking. you?>
<wanna get sushi?>
<i'll get back to you.>

time time time, drinking drinking drinking.

<are you home?>
<yeah>
<i'm coming over and i'm sauced,  have a couple drinks before i get there>
<kk>

drive. music. laugh, smile, grin. park walk up the stairs. knock knock. opens the door. big 'hullo there fucky' grin. close the door behind me. kiss the bastard. he pushes me against the door and i grin, this is gonna be fuuuun. fuck off the buttons on my jacket as his hands figure out what he's getting himself into. they like what they feel and start peeling my things off. shirt, skirt, on the floor. i'm working on his pants but he lifts me up and carries me into the bedroom, gratuitious boob kissing while they're in his face and i giggle. his bed is a level above his tech and futon and i get hoisted onto it. on my back and stretch out luxuriously feeling the fabrics move under me. mmmmmm he's kissing my legs and thighs and pulling them apart, coming up between my knees, kissing, feeling, kissing on my lingerie, hot breath turning on fire down there. i bite my lip and close my eyes and smile as he pulls off my under wear and we both groan at the same time. i feel hot breath and then his lips above my clit, his tongue above my clit, i grab handfuls of fabric and take in anticipation breath.  his tongue on my clit and i moan (he does have a room mate, poor bastard heard everything)
we fuck for an hour or more (probably more) kids brilliant in bed despite average cock size. he looks at me as we're coming down, so hot. so hot.
"jesus i really hope you don't have a boyfriend or girlfriend or something."
"i have both."
"fuuuucckkkk."
i laugh.
he made me breakfast in the morning. i wore his black t-shirt and chatted with his room mate and room mates girlfriend. cute hipster couple. bacon, eggs, hashbrowns, toast. weed. lots of weed. s'nice. s'cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment